The best way to understand Thai customs is through a Buddhist Thai Ceremony. Commencing with a traditional Thai drum parade, the couples then will be blessed by sincere monks, friends, and family through the water blessing ritual to the symbolic love tree planting.
The Package Includes:
- Your personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding date
- Guidance by your experienced wedding planner to understand customs and traditions for Thai wedding
- Monks and Muckatayock (monk’s assistant) to perform the ceremony
- Sitting area, gift hampers and donations for the Monks and Muckatayock
- Secluded Beachfront Sala for Monk’s blessing.
- Decoration with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
- Unique flower tray decoration for the wedding rings
- Traditional flower leis for the bride & groom
- Hair styling & make-up for the bride
- Traditional long drum parade with Thai dancers elegantly dressed in local costumes to perform before & after the ceremony
- Traditional Water Blessing Ceremony and gold-decorated altar on the beach
- Celebration drink of sparkling wine for the newlyweds
- Rummana non-official wedding certificate in a decorative folder
- In-room honeymoon floral decoration
- A bottle of sparkling wine served in your room
- A relaxing couple’s aromatherapy massages treatment at Baitong Spa
Term & Condition
The price is inclusive of 7% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.